This article shows how to migrate data from the "Chronicle" to "Chronicle Cloud".
Before you begin the procedure, you will need login access to your Google Drive account for these steps to work.
Follow these quick data migration steps:
- Launch Chronicle app and export its data to Google Drive (data will export in CHR format with a ".CHR" file extension).
- Open Chronicle Cloud and upload/import this .CHR file (now located in your Google Drive).
- After successfully uploading the data to Chronicle Cloud, an automated support ticket will be sent to our data migration team.
- Our migration experts will put on the finishing touch, emailing you once the job's done. This process typically takes 24-48 hrs.
- At this point, you can access your migrated data by logging in to Chronicle Cloud!
- You can migrate up to 1GB of data, which will be accessible in Chronicle Cloud in Read-Only format. This migrated data can be deleted in Chronicle Cloud, but you will not be able to edit it there.
- Chronicle cloud subscription plan can be reviewed here if needed.
- Due to technical complexities, Common Core Standards, if inserted into a Note or used as an Assessment Tag, will not migrate over.
- During the migration process, our system will not replace any existing data already present in Chronicle Cloud.
- Data migration can only be completed once per user account.
If you are unclear about any of the steps, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org